Tend to give you the quivers thinking about taking a step in your life
that you've been mulling over for awhile??
We all do this.
The second guessing, the doubting, the nasty little "WHAT IF'S".
They can eat away at you and manage to make you change your mind
on some pretty important events that could benefit your life
in ways that you couldn't even imagine!
So why? Why do we resist the instinctual urge to fly?
Sometimes these insecurities are deeply fed from our upbringing, maybe also
from negative people in our lives, and even from the people we think are friends.
This is not to say that you should ditch "Sally BFF" and that you'll have
a spiritual awakening! Lol!
Nope...it takes some WORK. A bit of effort on your part to RE-CONVINCE
yourself that you have everything in you to make your future exactly
what you want it to be. A chance to face your fears should always be looked
at as a chance to learn and grow. There are a lot of scary things out there in life,
but none as scary as not living, and not BEING YOUR DREAMS.
The first step is always the hardest,
but once you say "LET'S DO IT!!!", or "GO!!!!", or
"ONWARD FAIR MAIDEN!!!!",
you are already half way there!
Here's a list of ideas on how to organize your dreams
so they become an approachable reality.
- Make a list of your dreams and goals.
- Create a vision board to give you visual inspiration every day
- List pros and cons for each idea
- Create a support group of friends and family
- If money is involved, save a bit every week to help you on your way
- Plan for the unforeseeable "things", because they DO exist
- Create a timeline for your goals and hold yourself to it as best you can
- Have FAITH in your abilities and TRUST your instincts
- Be gentle and kind to yourself as well
Remember that all things take time and planning, and that nothing totally
awesome and amazing comes without a bit of elbow grease!
We firmly believe that if you put your TRUE SELF out there,
that there is a place in this world for each and every one of us.
If you love what you do, people will see it and be drawn to you and your ideas.
So when looking a new venture in the face,
stare it down, size it up, and JUMP IN HEART FIRST!!!
You've got this...we just know it.
Tara- Jess K.-Lesley-
Amy- DeDe- Jess S.